Mercedes-Benz Stadium (MBS) Fundraising

Mercedes-Benz Stadium Fundraising Opportunity

MBS Fundraising! This fundraising event helps the general band fund and your student's account!!  KMBO has a great relationship with Levy Restaurants.  We have established ourselves as a premier volunteer organization that brings sharp and professional people to each event.  We work throughout the year running a concession stand for concerts, soccer games, football games, and special events.

Parking and one meal are provided for every volunteer.  Workers must wear all black shoes, socks, and slacks.  A uniform shirt will be provided along with a hat that is yours to keep and wear at other events.  All workers must take and pass the online alcohol training (see link below).

The payout from MBS is based completely on sales.  We've had some flat events and some really awesome events!!  The payout for each event is divided with 10% going to the general band fund and the remaining 90% + tips being divided equally among the people who worked the event. 


MBS is an excellent opportunity to help offset the total out-of-pocket cost of band participation for your student.  To maximize the financial returns to your student's account, both parents can opt to work an event which would result in double the funds earned for your student's account.  You can also make the MBS opportunity a family affair by signing up 
other family members to work (aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, etc.).  The family member must be over 18 years of age and must complete the required online alcohol training.  

NOTE TO CURRENT MBS PARTICIPANTS:

If you currently work concessions at Mercedes-Benz Stadium (or if you are planning on working at some point in the future),  completion of the online alcohol training course is required. The training should take no more than 20 minutes to complete.

Current workers should have re-completed the training by June 30, 2018. Future workers need to complete the training before their first event. Click the button above to access the training information.

Contact Jason Acree at 770.364.7384 or at acree12@bellsouth.net for more info.